My 12 favorite crafty posts of 2017 |Keeping it Real

Friday, December 29, 2017

My 12 favorite crafty posts of 2017

Hello, and welcome. As the year comes to an end I decided to take a trip down memory lane and have a look at my favorite posts of 2017. Not necessarily the posts with most pages views or comments, but the ones I had more fun creating and sharing.


My 12 favorite crafty posts of 2017



So I picked the top twelve crafty creations that made my year:




Summer Tote Bag with Pocket


Pompom Pumpkins



DIY Bunny Wall Art



Kitchen Decor Free Printables


Lollipops Spring Flowers Party Favors



DIY Bunny Spring T-Shirt


Handmade Felt Coasters




Fabric Covered Wooden Box




DIY Glitter Cupcakes Banner




Upcycled Fall Vase



DIY Play Food - Lettuce Leaves


 

3-Piece Purse Organizers Gift Set


I hope you've enjoyed looking back at these posts too, and here's to a 2018 full of joy, happiness and creativity!

Have a wonderful weekend, and happy 2018!

keeping it real, craft blog



4 comments:

  1. I love those bunny wall hangings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids love bunnies, so I made those for Easter, one for each, and they still have them in their rooms. And in the meantime they sort of convinced us to get a real live bunny too...

      Delete
  2. I love how cute all of them are, especially the cupcakes banner! You are very creative! Thanks for sharing at Celebrate It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I made that banner for my daughter's birthday party last September.

      Delete