(Almost) Wordless Wednesday - the story of a sunset |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday - the story of a sunset

Last Sunday I was busy hanging new curtains on my daughter's room and I managed to follow the several stages of sunset.

It started out pretty mild, although still pretty, especially for a winter sunset.

the story of a sunset

the story of a sunset

the story of a sunset

Then suddenly the sky changed, with some dark clouds adding a dramatic effect:

the story of a sunset

the story of a sunset

And finally the sun disappeared in the horizon and the last rays of light slowly started to fade:

the story of a sunset


I never get tired of looking at the sky, and these kind of sunsets always leave me with a sense of wonder.

Happy Wednesday,

keeping it real, craft blog

1 comment: