Summer matching game - free printable |Keeping it Real

Monday, July 25, 2016

Summer matching game - free printable

Every time school ends and the summer holidays approach I find myself trying to find new ways to keep my kids entertained. Over the year I've created several printable games for them, and this time I made a summer matching game. 

Summer matching game - free printable

This is very easy to make: just download the file and print two copies on a color printer (to get pairs). Cut the pieces to shape and laminate them for a more lasting result. 

Summer matching game - free printable

Summer matching game - free printable

 
Then give them to your kids and let the summer fun begin!

Summer matching game - free printable


Feel free to use this summer matching game as you want, but f you re-post or share on social media, just please leave a link back to this page! 

keeping it real, craft blog

5 comments:

  1. So cute!

    I’d love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, and tips: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! I'm a little late in replying to all the comments, but I've visited your Facebook page already!

      Delete
  2. I remember my daughters loved to match when they were little. Thanks for sharing your post with us at @CCBG. http://tryit-likeit.com/link-party-it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun game with cute, child friendly graphics. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)

    ReplyDelete