Coming soon: The Really Crafty Link Party |Keeping it Real

Friday, January 8, 2016

Coming soon: The Really Crafty Link Party

As I promised last week, this year I will be hosting on the blog a new linkup: The Really Crafty Link Party!

The really crafty link party, keeping it real, craft blog

I loved the experience of the Holidays Celebration Link Party and I decided I wanted to have a party as a permanent fixture around here.

Each edition of the Really Crafty will be open from Monday to Thursday and I will be posting the features on the following Friday. The first party will be live next Monday, the 11th January!

The Really Crafty Link Party will be focused on...well, yes, crafts, so the idea is for you to link up all your crafty posts. Old or new, DIYs, printables, home decor, tutorials, recipes, whatever you want to share. You are obviously free to add other posts too (as long as they are family friendly), but ONLY craft related posts will have a chance to be featured and to be pinned to the party's Pinterest board.
Really Crafty Link Party

I'm very excited to start this new party and I hope you can come and share the crafty fun with me every week!

Happy weekend!


keeping it real, craft blog

No comments:

Post a Comment