No clutter in 2015 - week 46 update |Keeping it Real

Thursday, November 19, 2015

No clutter in 2015 - week 46 update


no clutter in 2015, decluttering tips

Have you noticed that we have exactly six weeks left before the year end? It's time to step up with decluttering, and, like I posted here last week, the Holiday season provides us with the perfect excuse to get rid of a lot of things

In the past few weeks, I've been mostly focused on donations. I finally found a place that accepts donations of books and as of now, five bags of books have left my house and next weekend I want to pack up the remaining books to send away. 

I've also donated one bag of kids clothes and a few toys, including one baby play mat that was at least four years overdue in finding a new home. I have packed two bags to take to Kid to Kid and probably will be adding a third one. I want to get everything ready to take them next week to the store.

So, in addition to the books, I've been mostly focused on cleaning out the kids closets to prepare for the new Christmas gifts that will come in a few weeks. 

Hopefully next weekend I will have time to sew a few more gift bags, to finish organizing the Christmas gifts and get that off my list as well, in time to focus on Christmas decor, which in our house is always up on December 1st!

For more tips on decluttering during the Holiday season, click below: 
 
http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/no-clutter-in-2015-how-holidays-can.html


Happy decluttering,

keeping it real, craft blog



No comments:

Post a Comment