Back to school: custom printable name tags |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Back to school: custom printable name tags

Every year I make my kids new name tags to put on all those schools supplies we have to buy for the new school year. 

Of course there are a million tags for sale everywhere, but I still like to make my own and print them with their names already on. 

back to school printables, printable name tags

This year my son wanted cars (what a surprise...) and my daughter wanted princesses (yeah, big wow there too...). 

So I made two different princess name tags: 


And two different cars name tags: 

back to school printables, printable name tags

I'm sharing the original Powerpoint files so that you can insert your child's name in the tags before printing. You can download the girl name tags here and the boy name tags here

Each file contains six name tags of each. Just add the desired name and print them on self adhesive paper. Cut to size and you have a set of cute name tags for the new school year!

back to school printables, printable name tagsback to school printables, printable name tags

Oh, and in case you want to check the tags I made last year, the boy name tags are here and the girly version was shared in this post

Have fun and a new happy school year!



18 comments:

  1. Aww...I love these! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! Thanks so much for sharing at the Let's Get Real Link Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing this at our party. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm, so we get to party with you again! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these labels !! Thank you for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty. We would love to have you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea!! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday! Hope to see you again tomorrow! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing with the #BlogFair. Hope the start of the school year is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really cute! If you felt like it, I would love to have you come by and link up with the Free and Fun Friday blog party I'm hosting through the weekend... it just went live! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I love discovering new link parties! Linked up already!

      Delete
    2. Yay! So glad to have you!! Pinning your fun labels to the party board now. :D

      Delete
    3. ....and tweeted !
      https://twitter.com/REALsaraheliza/status/642881118996332544

      Delete