No clutter in 2015: weeks 1 & 2 update |Keeping it Real

Thursday, January 15, 2015

No clutter in 2015: weeks 1 & 2 update


As I mentioned around here before, my main goal for 2015 is to declutter my house. In order to keep myself on track, I decided to make weekly updates, so here are the results of weeks one and two of 2015:

8 books sold
2 bags of clothes sent for donation
3 projects completed: the sweater makeover, the granny squares throw and the Mikado game cover
home office desk drawers cleaned

My huge ongoing fight right now is with the zillion books I accumulated along the years. I'm still in the process of selecting and now my home office has, literally, piles of books on the floor, which I expect to get rid of in the upcoming weeks.

Stay tuned for the next updates!



2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! I cleaned out my purse and wallet today. It took longer than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reminding me, I have to do that too...Have a great weekend!

      Delete