Work in progress: Halloween costumes |Keeping it Real

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Work in progress: Halloween costumes

Hum, maybe I should say work just starting instead of work in progress, since progress so far has been limited to buying the supplies...but anyway, I'm hoping I can get some sewing done this weekend.


My son wants to be a bat...again. He has been a bat for two years in a row, but this time unfortunately the wings I made those same two years ago (based on this awesome idea by Dana @ Made) do not fit his arm span anymore, so I'll have to work on new wings. 

My daughter wants to be a princess-witch. Not sure how I'm going to pull that one out yet, but I'm hoping the black and purple fabrics with little shining stars above will give me a help. 


Anyway, it's a little past 8 am around these parts, the girls in the house are up while the boys are still asleep (no comments on that), the little girl is watching Dr. Mcstuffins and I'm going to see if I can get some work done, to make sure I can get everything ready on time. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see this finished! I love kids costumes (gives me baby fever haha).

    Beth at www.littleworldcalledwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete