Our family... |Keeping it Real

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Our family...

...by my 3 year old:

family, drawing, kids
Left to right (according to the artist): dad, mom, herself and big brother
This is a week of changes for us. Today I'm having the first of two scheduled eye surgeries and I must confess I'm a little scared. Then, on Thursday, we will celebrate my son's 7th birthday. It seems he was born just yesterday, and while I'm proud of seeing him grow up a happy well adjusted boy, I kind of  miss the days he was a tiny baby sleeping in his crib.

So I though it was appropriate to share the image if our family seen through the eyes of my 3 year old daughter. Family supports us though the hardest moments of our life but is also there to share our happiness and this week this could not be more true.

I may be off the grid for a couple of days but I'll be back as soon as I can get my eyes focused again.

See you around,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. It's always interesting to see things thru the eyes of a child--so sweet! Hope all goes well with your surgeries. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete