Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! |Keeping it Real

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

We don't usually celebrate St. Patrick's in our family, but one of my best friends is addicted to Ireland and all things Irish.

And this year, because she knows I work a lot with felt, she asked me to make her a pin or a brooch, something green (of course) but that she could wear to work without being too obvious.

After some debating, a lot of Pinterest and a huge mess in the floor of my guest/sewing room...


...this is what I came up with:


I forgot to take pictures of the back but the felt is sewn to a brooch safety pin I got at a craft store, along with the green beads in the center.


May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.

(Irish Blessing)


Teresa



Craft-O-Maniac Monday Link Up #11

Skip To My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment