Crochet Hearts Hairclips |Keeping it Real

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Crochet Hearts Hairclips

Originally I intended to share these cute hair clips before Valentine's Day but...I'm keeping it real, remember? And in real life, unfortunately, not everything runs the way you plan and not all projects get completed in time. And this one, although fairly easy, should have been ready days ago. But it just was not meant to be.

However, since hair clips and hearts can really be worn any day of the year, I'm going to share them with you anyway.

crochet hearts hair clips, DIY, how to, Valentine's Day




After seeing these lovely tiny crochet hearts on Pinterest I knew I wanted to try to make them. And then I had to find a way to use them. The simple answer: hair clips. A girl can't have too may hair clips, especially not if they're as cute as these ones!

So I crocheted two pink hearts...

crochet hearts hair clips, DIY, how to, Valentine's Day

...and glued them onto hair clips...

crochet hearts hair clips, DIY, how to, Valentine's Day

Seriously, it must by the easiest Valentine's Day project ever. Now I'm looking for other small things to crochet and use in the same way. Maybe flowers next,what do you think?

Enjoy,


No comments:

Post a Comment