Flower crochet pillow |Keeping it Real

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Flower crochet pillow

Remember last post? I had just started a flower pillow based on this tutorial.

Well, it is done and I'm amazed at how fast it came together. Actually, it has been done for a few days now and it has actually taken me longer to post than to actually finish it.


If you want to make one, just follow the tutorial in the link above. In relation to the original pattern I just made three changes:
- I used just two colors instead of going for the original rainbow look
- I reduced the number of rows to adjust the pillow to the size I wanted
- I backed it with fabric instead of with another piece of crochet


Since you can make it in any size or in any color, the possibilities are endless. I'm already thinking of making another one in shades of green for our guest room.


Enjoy,

keeping it real, craft blog

No comments:

Post a Comment